Femme Fatale Cosmetics: Librarian's Shush & Sparkleshell

Happy Sunday everyone!!
Weekends are fast becoming my favorite time of the week but, urgh, it is just too short! If I run the country, I would decree that we should all work on weekends and rest on weekdays... right. :et

So anyway, here are some swatches of my recent haul from Shoppe Eceleticco - yup, MOAR Femme Fatale Cosmetics!! :e


Librarian's Shush. 3 coats.
A soft light grey filled with a mix of white, black and silver glitters. I bought this after seeing a swatch, thinking that it was a latte with black, white and brown glitters but for some reason, mine turned out to be quite different. I must admit being a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong - this is pretty but I was hoping to get some nude glitters for work. 8|

femme-fatale-cosmetics-sparkleshell

Sparkleshell. 3 coats.
A soft yellow-white / ivory color with brown, yellow-gold, purple and periwinkle glitters. I fell in love with the unique combination and it sure didn't disappoint! I am not too sure what it is meant to resemble but Google gave me this:


and lots of other reference to World of Warcraft? I am not a gamer so pardon me if I am a bit perplexed.

Formula-wise, I am very happy to report that everything was a-ok! Not much glitter fishing was needed this time round because the glitters are not too large or heavy.

So, what do you think of these FFCs?

xoxo,
mich

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, love these glitters! Librarian's Shush is pretty! I actually like it better gray than nude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Girl and Her PolishMarch 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM

    Oh my!!! I want these! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your swatch librarian shush looks a little like they have pinkish glitters but it's just the reflection. I still think that one looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like them too, love! :D I am fast falling in love with FFC <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! They will look gorgeous on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh oops! I think the pink is from my red t-shirt o"o But yes, I think it is so pretty too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh Mich, that's a shame about LS. You really should let Sophie know, it may be an off batch you recieved. In sure she'd welcome your feedback.

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories