OPI: The One That Got Away + Shatter


OPI The One That Got Away with Black Shatter


This shall be my nail colour for the week! ^_^


OPI The One That Got Away
Two coats of TOTGA
The formula was thin but two coats were enough for complete coverage. I’ve tried my best to take an accurate shot of the colour but I can't seem to capture the depth of The One That Got Away. It looked much deeper and slightly darker on my nails than in the photograph. Perhaps I should have painted three coats for the picture.

Here's a close up of a nail to show you the glass fleck finish. It's so sparkly!
OPI The One That Got Away
Close up of TOTGA
 Here's another shot with OPI black shatter:

OPI The One That Got Away with Black Shatter

This is only my third or fourth time using shatter and it's already starting to thicken. Application was a bit of a rush and I had to shake the polish every now and then to avoid clumps. Thankfully it turned out ok on my nails in the end. But I guess I really have to buy a thinner before I can use shatter again! 

And on the third day of wearing the polish <3:

OPI The One That Got Away with Black Shatter

Stay polished~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Categories